- Solar Analytics – Marketing Technology Manager – June 2016 – Present
- MGSM – Full time Student (M.B.A.) – 2015 – 2016
- NRW – Safety Advisor / acting Environmental Advisor – 2014 – 2015
- SKILLED – Safety Advisor / Area Supervisor – 2012 – 2014
- Palisade Construction - Business Owner / General Contractor – 2004 – 2012
- Tom Beebe Construction - Site manager / Lead carpenter – 2003 – 2004
- Independent Licensed General Contractor – 2001 – 2002
- Carpenter / Journeyman – 1997 – 2001
Board of Directors
- Sierra Green Building Association (SiGBA)
President 2010 – 2012
Treasurer 2004 – 2009
- Macquarie Graduate School of Management - Masters of Business Administration (MBA) – 2016
- Merit Award for top of class: Marketing Management; Foundations of Management Thought
- University of California, San Diego - B.Sc. Ecology – 1997
- Developed and implemented marketing and sales strategies at Solar Analytics, grew customer database by 7X. Established online lead acquisition channels. Qualified opportunities and managed through to conversion.
- Found and grew Palisade Construction as a full service custom home building firm. Operated in the Lake Tahoe luxury market for 8 years, generating up to $1.5M in annual revenues.
- Lead Sierra Green Building Association through growth and strategic refocus. Grew membership by 4X. Served on Board of Directors.
- Successfully managed relationships with key partners to balance demanding production and safety goals in the Western Australian resource sector. Oversaw onsite deliverables for global EPCM clients.
Solar Analytics – Marketing Technology Manager – June 2017 – Present
- Formulate and drive marketing strategies and initiatives. Manage campaigns and projects. Develop marketing messaging and materials.
- Advise directors on strategy, market opportunities, competitive landscapes, company positioning.
- Manage top of funnel acquisition, qualify leads, and convert to opportunities.
- Engage in sales activity, 48% win rate for converting opportunities.
- Successfully implemented CRM platform for company. Established and manage systems for digital marketing automation.
- Increased online lead acquisition rate by 5X.
- Established metric tracking and analysis for marketing funnel and sales pipeline performance.
NRW – Safety Advisor / acting Environmental Advisor (Roy Hill) – May 2014 – December 2014
- Achieved no Lost Time injuries (LTIFR = 0) on project for NRW and its subcontractors.
- Forged powerful relationships with Supervisors and key stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of HSE initiatives.
- Anticipated EPCM expectations to prevent interruptions in project flow.
SKILLED – HSE Coordinator /Safety Advisor / Area Supervisor – April 2012– May 2014
- Oversaw successful on-site delivery of $10M contractual obligations with Samsung SCT / Roy Hill.
- Managed account operations with up to 135 rostered employees at BHP sites.
- Engaged in difficult and complex client relations on behalf of company.
- Implemented updated Safety Risk Assessment program for Rail Operations Division.
Palisade Construction - Business Owner / General Contractor - 2004 - 2012
- Established and grew business to generate $1.5M in annual revenues.
- Negotiated and secured contracts up to $500K.
- Employed energy efficacy practices and green building techniques.
- Delivered solutions for unique and complex design specifications.
- Managed activities on simultaneous multiple projects involving the supervision of up to 30 workers.
- Conducted small business operations including contract negotiation, budgeting, billing, accounting, receivables and payables, payroll and HR.
- Moderated site safety provisions, adhere to OSHA requirements, conducted safety training.
- Adhered to strict environmental regulations for building in ecologically sensitive region. Observed and complied with mandated conservation ordinances and implemented environmental best practices
- Maintained zero recorded injury measure for 8 years.
Sierra Green Building Association - Board of Directors
President - 2010 – 2012
- Chairman of Board of Directors / General Manager.
- Managed non-profit organisation’s implementation of programs and events.
- Represented organisation in local communities and wider region.
- Lead organisation through post G.F.C. recovery, achieving positive financial annual growth.
- Managed rebranding campaign, website renovation and print publication.
- Supervised sales and marketing programs and sales team.
Treasurer 2004 – 2009
- Member of Board of Directors.
- Established and refined accounting system to meet growing needs of the organisation.
- Developed and managed budget annually.